- How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- How are items packaged?
We package our products in courier packets/ boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging.
- What is the range of locations to which Ziva ships their products?
Ziva ships throughout India!
- My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
Following are some our trusted courier partners:
- What is the estimated delivery time?
We dispatch most orders within 4-6 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 6-7 days of order date.
- My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.
Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/POD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
- Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
A flat Rs.50 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.500, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.500
- Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroy etc) on Ziva?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Ziva. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
- Ziva does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Please enter your pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven’t provided your pin code until the checkout stage, the pin code in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
- Why is the POD option not offered in my location?
Availability of POD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit. Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if POD is available in your location.
- I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Right now return of any sold products cannot be acceptable. Only when any damaged & different products were delivered.
- Does Ziva deliver internationally?
As of now, Ziva doesn’t deliver items internationally.